Stormwater Fee Credits: Our Services
EOS - Estimate of Savings Letter - SAVE - Stormwater Application Value Engineering - Inspections & Reporting - Company Products & Services
EOS - Estimate of Savings Letter
- Perform on-site inspection of each pond/BMP on property.
- Review current existing monthly water bills or year-end property tax bills. This allows SW FeeSaver to confirm
current Stormwater fees being paid. (Client to provide most current bill )
- Prepare estimate of potential SAVINGS based upon current stormwater credit program and evaluation of property.
- Submit to client within two weeks a letter reporting the identified potential SAVINGS
- Cost Estimate for pond maintenance if necessary.
- Projected ROI based upon estimated savings and costs.
SAVE - Stormwater Application Value Engineering
Based upon EOS LETTER, and Client’s signed authorization to begin step 2 the SAVE WORK will begin:
- Obtain information required for credit application from Client and or City/County.
- Obtain information from other sources (previous engineering), if necessary.
- Prepare Stormwater Fee Credit Application submittals package, including supporting calculations and documentation.
If surveying or stormwater modeling is required an additional fee may apply.
- Review of existing pond/outlet system and possible modifications to increase credit amount.
- Review credit application and proposed credits with the Client. Discuss possible Modifications
or installations for additional credits, if applicable.
- Submit Stormwater Application to City/County.
- Address comments from City / County officials, if necessary.
- Coordination with City/County, Client and SW FeeSaver representative for final approval.
- Approval from City/County of credit application in writing.
- If application is not approved, letter reporting reasons for disapproval and options for Obtaining
Stormwater Fee Credits, if applicable.
Inspections & Reporting
Conduct periodic site visit to perform visual inspection of BMP/storm water management facility/pond to include:
- Forebay inspection
- Bank inspection for mowing and evidence of erosion
- Outlet inspection
- Visual Inspection of water quality
- Inspect for structural damage, leaks, etc.
- Inspect for evidence of rodents
- Visual inspection of sediment level, trash and debris
- Submit to client within two weeks of inspection a letter reporting the results of the inspection and
maintenance items necessary for compliance with local requirements.
- Cost Estimate for performance of maintenance items, if necessary.
- If pond maintenance is satisfactory, inspection report will be submitted to the local stormwater agency
annually as required to maintain Stormwater Fee Credits. If pond maintenance is required prior to
submittal to the local stormwater agency the report will not be submitted until maintenance items have
been completed, or unless otherwise agreed by client.
(Follow-up inspections, if necessary, may result in an additional fee.)
Company Products & Services
- BMP Retrofit Design, & Permitting
- BMP New Pond Design & Permitting
- Construction Management
- Irrigation Design
- Grant Funding
- NYDES Stormwater Compliance
- Stormwater Master Plans
- Stormwater Education Credits.